Was your Honda year 1998 to 2002 in a crash? If so, it is most likely its SRS airbag module is triggering one of the following crash codes. If so, we have great news! You don’t have to spend $100+ replacing your module, instead, just ship it to us and have it reset for just $49!
- 1-1 & 1-2 open circuited Or high Resistance In Drivers Air Bag Inflator
- 1-3 short circuited To Another Wire In Driver’s Air Bag Inflator Or low Resistance
- 1-4 short circuited To Power Driver’s Air Bag Inflator
- 1-5 short circuited To Ground Driver’s Air Bag Inflator
- 2-1 & 2-2 open circuited In Passenger’s Air Bag Inflator
- 2-3 short circuited To Another Wire In Passenger’s Air Bag Inflator Or low Resistance
- 2-4 short circuited To Power Passenger’s Air Bag Inflator
- 2-5 short circuited To Ground Passengers Air Bag Inflator
- 3-1 & 3-2 open circuited Or high Resistance In Driver’s Seat Belt Tensioner
- 3-3 short circuited To Another Wire Or low Resistance In Driver’s Seat Belt Tensioner
- 3-4 short circuited To Power In Driver’s Seat Belt Tensioner
- 3-5 short circuited To Ground In Driver’s Seat Belt Tensioner
- 4-1 & 4-2 open circuited Or high Resistance In Front Passenger’s Seat Belt Tensioner
- 4-3 short circuited To Another Wire Or low Resistance In Front Passenger’s Seat Belt Tensioner
- 4-4 short circuited To Power In Passenger’s Seat Belt Tensioner
- 4-5 short circuited To Ground In Passenger’s Seat Belt Tensioner
- 5-1, 5-2, 5-4, 5-5, 5-8, 6-1,6-2, 6-3,6-4,6-5,6-6, 6-7,6-8, 7-,1 7-2, 7-3,8-1, 8-2,8-5 & 8-6
- Internal Failure Of SRS Unit. Check Battery System Voltage, If Voltage Is Low , Repair Charging System Prior
- To Troubleshooting SRS System
- 9-1 SRS Failure Or Indicator Light
- 9-2 SRS Unit Internal Failure Of Power Supply
- 10-1 SRS Air Bag Deployed
Insurance companies are businesses that center around profit. While many insurers do right by their policy holders, some insurers may undervalue necessary repairs on your vehicle or offer you less money for a totaled vehicle than your vehicle is worth at fair market value. Unfortunately, after an accident, it may be necessary for those involved to dispute their insurance companies for various reasons, but particularly concerning repairs or the value of a vehicle. You have several options if this happens to you.
Meditation: In meditation, the facts concerning your accident or repairs will be heard by a neutral third party, called a mediator. Both you and the insurance company will try to come to a resolution and it is mediated by the mediator, who is unbiased to either side. Neither party has to accept the resolution or come to an agreement if the party is unsatisfied.
Arbitration: Similar to mediation, both parties discuss the facts and damages in front of a neutral, third-party in arbitration. However, unlike mediation, the arbitration is binding. Therefore, most parties must follow the decision of the arbitrator. Because arbitration is binding, it is recommended that you retain an attorney if this is the route you choose.
Small Claims Court: Another option is smalls claims court. Depending on the jurisdiction, there may be fees associated with filing a claim, and a limit on how much you can sue the insurance company for. In this case, a judge will decide the case and both parties must follow the ruling.
Ultimately, there are many options for you when challenging your insurance company. Drivers should never settle when safety is at stake. If your SRS airbag deployed during an accident, it will be useless until it is reset or replaced. Often, if cars are purchased from an auction, the SRS airbag deployed previously. You will know if your SRS airbag deployed during impact if your airbag light is on. Auto manufacturers may offer to replace the system after the SRS airbag deployed; however, Safety Restore can resent this system for a fraction of the cost. Using OEM software, Safety Restore wipes the hard codes and crash data from the SRS airbag system to make it good as new, saving you money and preventing wastefulness. If your SRS airbag deployed during an accident, contact Safety Restore today!