- Years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
Do you have this DTC Code, OBD-II Code or SRS Airbag Crash Code showing?
This means that your vehicle has most likely been in an accident and these crash codes have been stored in your vehicles SRS Airbag Control Module and now your airbag light is on. You now have two options to turn off your airbag light.
- 1. Replace your Airbag Module, but this will cost you much more than the next option.
- 2. Reset your Airbag Module instead of replacing it and save hundreds.
We here at SafetyRestore.com offer a nationwide airbag module reset service for just $49.99. Our turnaround time is 24 hours and we offer a lifetime guarantee. To get your airbag module reset is very simple, simply follow the steps below:
- 1. Purchase the airbag module reset service on our website here: OEM Airbag Module Reset
- 2. Remove your airbag module and ship it to us.
- 3. We will have it reset within 24 hours and send back to you.